Tuesday, March 15, 2011

He's a single man


While driving in the car today, we were jamming out to "All the Single Ladies" by Beyonce.

However, it was not until 2 minutes ago when I did a search to find out who
sings it that I discovered it is "all the single ladies" not "I'm a single lady," as my girls and I belt out each time we hear it on the radio.

So, we were driving along belting out, "I'm a single lady. I'm a single lady...," when the only boy in the car, who happens to be 2, spontaneously added...


"I'm a single man. I'm a single man. (giggle, giggle)"


That's right, ladies. Hard to believe, but he is still single.

3 comments:

  1. And what a cutie he is!

    I can just see you singing out with your girls in the car! What could be more fun than that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically, he's spoken for. . . Addy loves "Hemery" and so does Addy's mom! What a smart boy he is, but that's really not much of a surprise! And can I just say that you are one cool mom to even know what radio station to tune to with Beyonce on it!

    And PS - Braces? Really? Wow, we are getting old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, that's hilarious!!!! Cute lil Henry! I love the things kids say!

    ReplyDelete