Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Box Car Children

At Mapleton Elementary they have a fun day for the Kindergarteners called the Kindy 500. Each child makes their own car out of a box then brings it to school so they can travel the country to learn about different national monuments.

Jane knew exactly how she wanted her car and with a little help from her engineer dad and artist mom (ha!), this is what she ended up with.

She was one proud car owner.

Box car this year...driver's license before we blink.


I know. I know. Our abilities are endless. That is the best looking box car you have seen, right?

Okay, besides the limo (with a working horn) that one girl had. And maybe a few others.

1 comment:

  1. Really, a limo? Wow, I think you guys did a great job and if we ever need a boxcar, we'll be heading your way! You must show this picture at her sixteenth birthday party!

    ReplyDelete