Seriously.
He can herd sheep like the best of them.
We visited some baby sheep that my sister's friends are raising, and from the get-go, Henry took over. He was pushing sheep left and right, giving them kisses, and some of those sheep followed him around like he was their long lost mama. He walked around like he owned the place.
Pushing
Shoving
Pushing and Shoving
Here is why I think baby sheep are cool:
1. They suck your finger. And it tickles.
2. They stick together...nothing cool about being a loner.
3. They make your kids smile and giggle like it's Christmas


Oh my goodness, those pictures are awesome! Love the kissing one. Those things will suck your fingers right off. The sheep I mean, not your kids. :)
ReplyDeleteThere you are!! Just last night I was missing you and wondering if you were going to ever post again. I love Jane's shorts, they look great on her. Now I want to see them on Henry! The beautiful HOUSE. It's really going to happen. When its not SNOWING(like it outside this very minute!!!snaarrlll.) We should go have a picnic right next to it and just watch it grow!!! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteThey are having the time of their life, aren't they? I love it!
ReplyDelete