Sunday, May 2, 2010

a REAL answer

If you are one of the many people who has asked me this question in the past few months,

"So, when will your house be done?"

You have probably received this lame answer,

"After it gets started."

Well, if you ask me this question now, you will receive a REAL answer. Ignore the fact that the answer will be something vague concerning 4 to 6 months...it is still a REAL answer. Because, take a look at this!



Three days of work...three problems...three solutions. Let the FUN begin!

5 comments:

  1. HIP HIP HOORAY!! That is a great hole in the ground. I'd say its probably my favorite hole in the ground right now. Next time you are out this way we should go play in it! I am so happy that we are one step close to getting you back to our side of the county:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!!! As sad as it will be to have you be farther away again, I am so happy your home is finally started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YeAh!! So exciting! Can't wait to see the finished product. I've always wanted to try one of those butterfly things, btw. It was worth it then??

    ReplyDelete