Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jane's Shorts



Jane came upstairs the other day in a new pair of shorts.

Problem: They were a size 24-months
And they were for Henry.

Evaluation: Fit her tiny bum quite well.
Sort of matched her shirt.

Solution: She left them on.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's funny! I've got girls with skinny little bums too. Maybe I should have kept some of those old clothes instead of handing them down so fast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I was happy to read your comment the other day. Yes, we are expecting any day now! The baby's "flavor" is "sugar and spice, and all things nice!" Is that how the rhyme goes? Due date is June 10th.

    I'm excited to watch the progress of your house-- and I am sure you are very glad to be seeing progress.

    Your family is awesome and I can just tell your kids are full of life! They must get that from you!

    ReplyDelete