HALLOWEEN
Alright, it can stay
After last year's Halloween experience, I was a little leery about what catastrophe might occur this year. However, I am happy and relieved to report that Halloween 2012 went down without any major glitches- no last minute costume changes, costume malfunctions, or freak pre-winter storms.
In fact, I think I could even go out on a limb and say that I enjoyed this Halloween. Yes, I enjoyed it. Kyle took the clan out trick-or-treating and I stayed home and handed out candy. It was fun to see all the cute costumes and visit with neighbors who were making the rounds with their kids. Let's hope that I have a smile again next year.
From a bumblebee to a nerd, we were very well-rounded this year...
Lucy AKA Bumblee
Henry AKA Cowboy
Jane AKA Baseball Player
Her jersey is an authentic Kyle Standifird jersey, worn during the WBBA World Series championship game.
If you haven't heard about this game already, just ask Kyle. He will be happy to tell you all about it.
Ellie AKA Nerd




No comments:
Post a Comment