We love those long skinny arms and legs. Looks just like her sisters. I LOVE the name. Lucy Virginia. Darling. Grandma is so happy to have a little one named in her honor. Thanks for sharing those darling pictures. She is beautiful! Loves!
Yay! She is SUCH a doll! So glad we could see her in person! Love the name too. I hope you are feeling okay and that things are good. Let me know if you need anything!
HOOOOOORAAAAAYY! I love love love her!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! She is so sweet. Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your whole family!
ReplyDeleteAnd she's chock-full of those amazing Standifird good looks. Congrats, you guys. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYay!! congrats. she is beautiful :D
ReplyDeleteWe love those long skinny arms and legs. Looks just like her sisters. I LOVE the name. Lucy Virginia. Darling. Grandma is so happy to have a little one named in her honor. Thanks for sharing those darling pictures. She is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLoves!
Yahoo! Welcome Lucy. we are in texas but when we get back I am dying to meet her. I see Jane first off in that wee little face. So happy she is here!!
ReplyDeleteYay! She is SUCH a doll! So glad we could see her in person! Love the name too. I hope you are feeling okay and that things are good. Let me know if you need anything!
ReplyDelete