Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good night, have sweet dreams love you, SEE YOU IN THE MORNING!

Update:

My sister Nat sent me this email in response to my last post, and I just had to share it. It made me SMILE :)

Love it Lis! You are sweet! Thanks! Only you forgot that while you were fuming that I hadn't said the whole thing I was fuming that you continuously left out the most important part of the ritual. I remember having a real fear of dying in the middle of the night and so I added, "Good night. Have sweet dreams. Love you. SEE YOU IN THE MORNING!" Seriously, I actually say this to my kids every night just in case they have the same fear. I remember correcting you on many occassions because if you forgot that last part I feared that meant it was my last night. Silly. Or demented. Not sure which. Either way it is funny to remember how important that ritual was and how long such a thing can stick with you.

Love it, Nat. Sorry for all the serious trauma I put you through.

No comments:

Post a Comment