Sunday, April 25, 2010

The reasons we KNOW he's a BOY



Any object can and WILL be thrown, regardless of size, hardness, or proximity to other people (this definitely includes food).









He is an avid Sport's section reader. No joke.








He laughs hysterically every time the word "poop" is spoken.









Mischief and messes. (Look closely)
















"No" means absolutely nothing, unless HE is the one saying it.






He can spot a basketball hoop ANYWHERE, including in the church gym...right in the middle of sacrament meeting.


















He has already had a black eye AND worn a helmet.




























A good ball game on t.v. is worth watching even when you are naked, getting a hair cut.









Thank heaven for little boys...especially THIS one!

4 comments:

  1. He is growing up so fast! What handsome kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I feel like I'm taming the lion most days! But I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can NOT believe how big he is! And so handsome.

    BTW, Ever read Calvin and Hobbes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And that last photo... of the naked haircut... it rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete