First day of school:
Not sure where summer went but school started again.
I think having a baby in June made the summer disappear.
Wish we could have played longer but I guess it is back to the grind.
Not sure where summer went but school started again.
I think having a baby in June made the summer disappear.
Wish we could have played longer but I guess it is back to the grind.
Jane's first tooth loss:
It was loose one day,
gone the next.
Ellie babies her loose teeth for months.
Jane wiggled and wiggled her tooth
then had a neighbor pull it out.
Guess she doesn't trust us after all the tooth pulling trauma with Ellie.
It was loose one day,
gone the next.
Ellie babies her loose teeth for months.
Jane wiggled and wiggled her tooth
then had a neighbor pull it out.
Guess she doesn't trust us after all the tooth pulling trauma with Ellie.
Lucy:
3 months old
chubby
content
amazing sleeper
easy going
3 months old
chubby
content
amazing sleeper
easy going
I love these kids. And today I vote that Baby Lucy is your and Ellie's twin. She changes with every new set of pictures. Hooray hooray.
ReplyDeleteLove those girlies!! Ellie and Jane look so big in their first day of school picture! Crazy how times flies!
ReplyDelete