Little Lucy is now 18 days old.
Ah! It's happening again!
She is going to be 8 years old with braces before I blink.
She is a very sweet baby.
We can't seem to get enough of her.
Especially these hoodlums...
Ah! It's happening again!
She is going to be 8 years old with braces before I blink.
She is a very sweet baby.
We can't seem to get enough of her.
Especially these hoodlums...
end up in everybody else's pictures :) She is not shy of the camera.
Sweet and content

No one is getting away with anything when she is around.
The "It's a GIRL" Outfit
This is the outfit we unwrapped five months ago to discover we had a baby girl joining our family.
We were so shocked then, but now I can't imagine anything different.
This is the outfit we unwrapped five months ago to discover we had a baby girl joining our family.
We were so shocked then, but now I can't imagine anything different.



We LOVE our LUCY
Lisa, She is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable, what a sweet family you have!
ReplyDeleteShe is so Beautiful!! Congrats!!
ReplyDelete