Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pictures of the Week (viewer discretion advised)


Ellie's Teeth.
Hard not to notice the tooth right there in front. Yup, the one that is almost perpendicular to the others. It has been loose for about, oh...forever. She has already lost 3 other teeth and was even surprisingly brave and tough, letting her dad pull out the most recent two losses. However, after her 3rd tooth came out, there was a little more blood than she had planned on, and it kind of freaked her out. Needless to say, NO ONE is touching Mr. Perpendicular tooth. This is a real bummer for her dad, seeing as how he gets an odd thrill from pulling teeth out. Apparently he went into the wrong profession. I, on the other hand, don't think I could pull out the loosest tooth, even if my kid was begging me. Well, no worries, because Ellie is definitely not begging and that tooth is going to stay in there until it falls out on its own.

3 comments:

  1. Watch the food--it'll show up in there VERY SOON! She'll probably swallow it. I'm so very happy you have a blog now. My reasons are the same as yours--so family away can see updates and so I can journal. It really only takes a few minutes when I actually get to it, probably almost easier than attaching and typing it in an email. By the way, those caterpillars are scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAYAY! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm adding you to my blog list RIGHT NOW, just so you know. Unless you don't want me to. And then I will remove it.

    My problem today is that for some reason my computer isn't loading up a single picture. So I can't see any perpendicular teeth or the adorable child who owns them. I will try again...until then, YAY for Lisa having a bloggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture Lisa!! I think I am with you on the tooth pulling. I take zit popping over tooth pulling ANY day. I want to know how it finally gets out of those gums. I kinda miss those days of losing teeth, it was so exciting when it finally pops out.

    ReplyDelete